• Cognition and learning
  • Communication and interaction
  • Social, emotional and mental health
  • Sensory or physical

  • Transition with preschool/previous provision
  • Parent consultation
  • Pupil progress meetings
  • Liaison with external agencies
  • Common Assessment Framework (CAF)
  • Education Health Care Assessment

  • Quality First Teaching
  • Specific group work with a small group of children
  • 1-to-1 intervention or support which may be run by outside agencies
  • Statutory assessment and Educational Health Care Plan (if appropriate)

  • Parent consultations
  • Review meetings with SENCo
  • Newsletter
  • Website
  • Parent Mail
  • Meetings with outside agencies
  • Annual Reports

  • My child's class teacher
  • SENCo - Miss Emily Orr
  • SSC Lead - Mrs. Rachel Wallace
  • SEND Governor - Mrs. Liza Asti
If you need further advice the family liaison officer 
Ms. Delma Kirkpatrick is happy to help.

Special Education Needs and Disability Information

Where else can I find further information and support?

What do I do if I have a complaint?

See the Governing body complaints procedure here.


  • Baseline assessment (on entry)
  • Standardised reading, spelling and maths scores
  • Progress and attainment measures against National age related expectations
  • Target setting
  • Specific SEND assessments
  • Liaison with outside agencies

Other Frequently Asked Questions: