- White or pale blue shirt, blouse or polo shirt
- Navy blue cardigan, sweatshirt or fleece for outdoor wear
- Grey or black trousers, pinafore dress or skirts
- Black shoes (not trainers). Low heeled girls’ shoes please
- Sweatshirts, t-shirts, cardigans and fleeces with the school logo are available in the office on a Monday or Wednesday.
PE Kit (to be kept in school)
- Named drawstring (small) PE bag
- White T shirt
- Black or navy shorts
- Trainers or plimsolls
- Track suit top and bottoms are recommended for winter
Every single item should be named please. Every term we collect a frightening amount of lost property – most of which is not named. All un-labelled property is either recycled or disposed of at the end of each term. If your child has a verruca, this must be covered as the children sometimes do PE in bare feet.
- No jewellery in school please including bracelets and necklaces. Watches and small plain ear studs in pierced ears are the only exceptions. (These must be removed for PE. If ears have been recently pierced, studs must be covered for PE, so please supply your child with thick tape)
- No make-up or nail varnish to be worn in school
- Shoulder length hair should be tied up
School Uniform is available on a Monday and Wednesday at the school office.